Tiny Hand

2012/08/10

Herp Derp, I'm stoopid!

Before I begin my explanation about why I am "stoopid", I want to point out that I passed the test I was talking about in my last post and that I'm not as much of a failure as I thought I am. The semi-elderly, pseudo-intellectual and biodegradable-clothes-wearing group of people told me, I was very good for someone who comes from Gera, my hometown, but definitely needed a LOT of work in order to be ready for what the course of studies will confront me with in the future. But I didn't care. I felt like I was on top of the world and like nothing could change that!
But now back to the topic.
I tend to do stupid decisions sometimes. Always.
For instance, when me and some friends decided - drunk as we were - to play volleyball. Without our shoes on. And without our socks. And without our pants. We seriously played drunk volleyball, half-naked in the ice-cold sand of a playground in the middle of the city. My feet were freezing, I couldn't see sh*t without my glasses (oh, and it was pitch-dark too!) ... But I had the time of my life. And a really bad headache on the following day.
And just a few hours ago, I decided to try running and combine it with a skipping rope. Yeah, it was/is midnight, but who cares??
My mp3-player does. After barely surviving the 3 steps that you can see below (my stamina isn't as good as it used to be :x), my skipping rope (which basically consists of 2 separate ropes that I conjoined with glue) tangled up with my headphones and pulled it out of my pants. Then I stepped on the player. I think, it's dead now, for real.
 Maybe I can fix my little friend. Maybe I just need to move on and buy a new one. Time will tell...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the shuffle-feature of my little sansa, I re-heard some songs I haven't listened to for a looong time. Do you know this feeling, when you listen to a track that you loved once, then forgot about it and fall in love with it for a second time, when you hear it again? These are the ones that did exactly that...and love to my ears :]

The Radio Dept. - Heaven's On Fire

First Rate People - Funny Games
 
Digitalism - Just Gazin' (I couldn't find a good quality version of this track.. so I hope a youtube-link [you have to click on it] will be enough :x)


Download Washed Out A Dedication

Camille - Ta Douleur (Henrik Schwarz Vocal Remix) 


That's it for today/tonight, guys... I hope, you had a wonderful week so far and that you'll end it just as good as it started!
Greetings
Maximiwax'*

No comments:

Post a Comment